Written by Rachelle Ramirez
Completion of the evaluation is required in order to receive your continuing education certificate.
IMPORTANT! You will receive appropriate credits for your learner type (CME, CNE, etc.) The type of credit that was awarded to each session is indicated next to session titles.
- CME for physicians, physician assistants
- CNE for nursing professionals
- NASW for social workers
- LOC for all other healthcare professionals. A Letter of Completion will be issued upon completion of course requirements, including the evaluation, enabling you to register your credit with the appropriate licensing boards or associations. You may apply for other accreditations using the procedure established by the specific organization.
- Pharmacists are not required to complete the CMSC evaluation.
- Go to www.FF-CE.org and complete an evaluation form for each activity attended
- Provide your NABP number and month/date of birth on the evaluation form
- Your CE credits will be electronically submitted to the CPE Monitor
To claim CME, CNE, NASW and LOC: Before you enter the evaluation process, please select the Profile button to ensure that you have selected the appropriate learner type. Choose Update my Profile Information.
- If no change is needed, please continue by selecting Evaluations and Certificates button.
- If you need to make a change, please choose the Type of Credit You are Requesting, then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Submit button. Then continue to Evaluations and Certificates.
We would appreciate your response by July 15, 2013.
Login to CloudCME at http://mscare.cloud-cme.com/
For technical assistance, please contact CloudCME at
or call 1-800-506-9822 (9am-5pm ET).
For all other inquiries, please contact the CMSC office at 201-487-1050 or by emailing