Links to the 2011 CMSC Annual Meeting resources are on the left-hand side. All information are subject to change.
Attention all attendees at the CMSC Annual Meeting in Montreal
We have been asked to remind all attendees traveling to Montreal for our annual meeting that it is necessary to provide the following at immigration/Passport control in Montreal.
Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance. See you in Montreal.
- ALL UNITED STATES CITIZENS MUST BRING THEIR PASSPORTS ALONG WITH A PRINTED CONFIRMATION OF REGISTRATION FOR THE MEETING. YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION FOLLOWING YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION. PLEASE PRINT THIS OUT AND BRING IT WITH YOU.
- ALL CITIZENS OF OTHER COUNTRIES, PLEASE CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE CONSULATES OF YOUR NATION AND DETERMINE WHAT TYPE OF DOCUMENTATION YOU WILL NEED. THE CMSC OFFICE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH NECESSARY SUPPORT TO FACILITATE YOUR ENTRY INTO CANADA.
- IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED WRITTEN CONFIRMATION FOR YOUR HOTEL, PLEASE BRING A RECORD OF YOUR RESERVATION AS WELL.
1986-2011: 25 Years of Hope and Achievement
June 1 - 4
Palais Des Congres de Montreal
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC) was founded in 1986 by a cadre of neurologists who specialized in multiple sclerosis. They were concerned that MS care and collaborative research was not being given adequate attention by the current national organizations who were mainly focused on fund raising to find a cure for the disease. Originally a neurological-focused organization, it is now internationally recognized for its philosophy of the team approach to multiple sclerosis and as the major professional resource for MS healthcare providers and researchers. The CMSC includes a network of MS care centers, Veterans Administration Centers, as well as several hundred individual members worldwide. No other professional group brings together as many disciplines caring for MS patients focusing on an integrated comprehensive care team model. The CMSC represents the spectrum of MS specialists: neurologists, physiatrists, psychologists, orthopedists, urologists, internists, gynecologists, nursing professionals, Physician Assistants, Rehabilitation Specialists, counselors, advocates, and social workers.
Our goal is to improve the quality of life for all those affected by multiple sclerosis by sustaining the current level of care and by supporting the growth of the healthcare workforce needed for MS care and research in the future.
|Palais Des Congres de Montreal (Montreal, Canada)
We invite you to a city unlike any other - Montreal - the metropolis of the province of Quebec. While Quebec City is the political capital, Montreal is the cultural and economic center of Quebec and the main entry point to the province. The second largest city in Canada, it is a city rich in culture and history, and a well-deserved reputation as one of the liveliest cities in North America. It is the third largest French-speaking city in the world behind Paris and Kinshasa. The population of Montreal is approximately 3.6 million.
Why Support the CMSC Annual Meeting
- Exposure to hundreds of members of the MS professional healthcare community
- Invaluable visibility for your products, services, or programs
- Networking with MS key opinion leaders and expert clinicians
- Important contact with industry colleagues
- Professional input improving your product or service
- Access to current MS education and research
|Who are our members
- Primary Care Physicians
- Physician Assistants
- Nursing Professionals (LPNs, RNs, NPs, APNs)
- Rehabilitation Professionals (PTs, OTs, SLPs, Vocational Counselors)
- Counseling Professionals (Social Workers, Psychologists, Neuropsychologists)
- Patient Advocates
- Basic Scientists
- Other Medical Specialists
- Student Healthcare Professionals
|Where do our members practice
- MS Comprehensive Care Centers
- Free Standing MS Centers
- Academic MS Programs
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Private Neurology Practices
- Veterans Administration Specialty Programs
- Long-term Care Facilities